Check out Baikuntha Shukla biography, profile, birthday, family, wiki and some lesser known facts about his contribution to Indian freedom struggle
Baikuntha Shukla biography
- Name- Baikuntha Shukla
- Known for- Contribution to Indian freedom struggle
- Organizations- Hindustan socialist republican association (HSRA), Hindustan seva dal
- Important dates
- Birthday- 1907
- Obit day- 1934
- Important places
- Place of birth- Muzaffarpur District (Vaishali)
- Obit place- Gaya (Bihar)
- Institutions- NA
- Educational qualifications- NA
- Father- NA
- Mother- NA
- Siblings- NA
- Spouse- NA
- Children- NA
Lesser known facts
- Baikuntha shukla was nephew of Shri Yogendra Shukla who was also one of the founders of the revolutionary organization ‘Hindustan Socialist Republican Association’ (HSRA).
- He actually got his start in the Indian freedom struggle at a very young age by doing active participation in Mahatma Gandhi’s ‘Salt Satyagraha’ in 1930.
- He had his early education in his village itself. He later became a teacher in a primary school.
- When Bhagat singh along with Sukhdev and Rajguru was being tried in the Lahore conspiracy case, Phanindra Nath Ghosh had betrayed his fellow revolutionaries and turned into an approver for the government. He gave evidence which ultimately led to the execution of several freedom fighters. Baikuntha shukla was given the task of executing Phanindra nath ghosh as an ideological vendetta. He carried it out very successfully on 9th Nov 1932.
- He was arrested by the british police and tried for the murder. He was convicted and executed on 14th May 1934.